Hey, we hope you are enjoying reading Sportarly!
We wanted to take this opportunity to offer a bit more information about us and what we do.
We are fitness fanatics. If we can help any budding fitness enthusiast get into the sport of their choice, we will be happy. We spend our time researching the top sports brands online to bring you detailed information on which is the best option for you and your training goals.
Anyone who has been taking part in any sport for a significant amount of time will know that at one time, getting started seemed a bit daunting. Maybe you were afraid that you would look silly working out. Maybe you didn’t know how you could even start your desired training or maybe you didn’t even know what equipment or gear you would need to get started. That is why we created this resource website. To help all those now in this position start their sporting journey.
Whilst sports or working out is not the most expensive past time you can adopt, with all the training and equipment you will no doubt need, the costs can start adding up. The last thing you want to do is spend your budget on ill fitting or poor performing gear. We have developed a unique research approach which means that our recommendations can be taken seriously. We also consult the top performing athletes and coaches we know and seek advice from some of the best in the game to ensure our content is of the highest quality. We are attempting to bring an immense amount of value to the world of all kinds of sports including: golf, boxing, karate, stand up paddle boarding, snowboarding, tennis, rugby and more. We aim to offer something of interest to someone looking to participate in almost any sport. Not only do we use our personal sporting experience to construct our articles but we also analyse the online reviews profiles of almost every company or organisation we feature.
Who are these guys?
The editorial team at Sportarly.com live for all things sports related. We have all been actively engaged with various sports throughout our lives and consider our chosen sports, our foremost passions. After starting playing tennis at the age of 5, I have personally been seeking out information on all things sports ever since. In the subsequent years, I have been fortunate enough to meet and train with (no longer for tennis, now mainly for boxing) some of the best coaches who regularly train world class athletes themselves. The rest of the team are just as passionate about sports and fitness and committed to providing the highest-quality content for our readers.
The team is built on the principle of carrying out in depth, thorough research on behalf of our readers so that they can be more confident getting started or developing in their chosen sports and make the right purchasing decisions for them.
Why should you care?
- Our articles and buyers guides are written after hours of time dedicated to research, analysing independent reviews and opinions from in person reviewers and online platforms.
- Everything is taken into account when crafting our content (sales data, manufacturer details, product reviews and instructional content).
- We are always looking towards and speaking with people who are 5, 10, 20 years ahead of us. In fact, one of our founding principles is to seek out experts and find mentors. Fortunately, our unique approach has enabled us to learn from some of the best in the world (including world class coaches and seasoned veteran athletes).
- Many of us on the team have full time work as journalists and researchers. We know what makes for editorially sound, high-quality and valuable content and love dedicating our time to creating it. We insist that our content is well researched and comprehensive (and fingers crossed, a pleasure to read!).
- Last but certainly not least, the success of our site relies on providing you, the readers, with only the best information. We are always open to suggestions and would love to hear from you if you have any questions, suggestions or thoughts.
Let’s be honest, you don’t have to look far to find sports buyers guides or product reviews. In fact, the internet is full of them. However, you must remember that not all of these are created with your best interests in mind. If we can take this opportunity to drop in a shameless plug, ours are written to help you in your sports journey and yes, allow us to enjoy a small commission if you agree with our suggestions. Now perhaps the opposite of a shameless plug, you should always carry out your own research and seek the advice and opinion of a licensed coach or professional in person before making any purchasing decision. Sports and fitness is fun but it can also greatly effect your health and well being. Doctors, licensed practitioners and experienced coaches should be your go to resource and online sites such as ours should be used to save you time and compile a short list of possible gear choices you might want to purchase.
Thanks for reading a bit about us and we would love to hear your sporting story to. Drop us some details at email@example.com and good luck with your health mission!