Are you considering buying a VIGBODY Exercise Bike but unsure if you should buy it? Perhaps a friend has recommended the bike, and you want to know what you’ll be getting. Whatever the reason is, you can use this review to make the right decision.
*Details last updated on 2022-11-12
We’ve put together this article to make buying easier for you. We share some pros and cons of the VIGBODY Exercise Bike and allow you to make the best purchase for your fitness routine.
But before we dive in, let’s first things first.
What Does VIGBODY Exercise Bike Represent?
The VIGBODY Exercise Bike is an entry-level spinning bike that anyone can use. Despite being considered affordable and straightforward, you could still use it and get the best fitness results.
The VIGBODY Exercise Bike is one of few indoor bikes that offer a myriad of features. The flywheel will be anything from 10 to 30 pounds and is bidirectional. At the same time, a regular spin bike can handle a weight of up to 330 pounds. By far, It is one of the user-friendly indoor bikes that can be great for your fitness routine.
Having your stationary bike can be one of the best things. And if that bike checks all the boxes, the better for you. You can use it to stay in good shape and bring a spinning class to your home.
Still, most buyers will always have trouble when buying a cycling bike. Why? Because they don’t know what to look for. Here are some of the features of a VIGBODY Bike.
- Modern design: one of the first things that will attract your attention about the VIGBODY Exercise Bike is that it doesn’t look anything like one of those old bikes. Apart from that, designers used a minimalist approach when designing it.
- Square tube: All VIGBODY Exercise Bikes come with a 1.5mm thickened heavy-duty commercial quality square tube.
- Thickened brake pad: A VIGBODY Exercise Bike has a thickened brake pad. It is not only sturdier, but it is also noiseless.
- Seat height: You can adjust the saddle’s size and rearrange the handlebar and saddle to your preferred height. This way, it will be pretty easy for you to get comfortable on your bike.
- Tension knob: You can increase or decrease the intensity of your workout by twisting a knob.
- LCD: All VIGBODY Exercise Bikes have an LCD monitor display to measure time, speed, distance, calories, and odometer.
- Pedals: Your bike’s pedals come with straps that help you stay in place.
- Quiet: If you’re looking for a quiet bike on the market, then a VIGBODY is your bike.
- The Drive: The VIGBODY has a belt drive system. It is not only durable but has a solid crankset that is 7.5″ long, crank-arms, pulleys, and the 24 lbs./11 kg perimeter weighted flywheel.
- You get a 100% warranty: You’ll get a one-year warranty on parts.
If you are interested in an installation video, check out the link below:
- Length 46.1 inch,
- Width 25.2 inch
- Height 44.1 inch
- Shipping dimensions: 35’’ X 8.7’’ X 32.9’’
- Weight: 64 lbs./29 kg.
Now without further ado, let’s check pros and cons.
Pros and Cons
Lastly, the VIGBODY Exercise Bike is affordable. So, anyone who prefers indoor cycling will benefit from using this product. The only downside is that the pedals can come off any time while you’re in the middle of your workout session. Additionally, the LCD screen is too basic. Other than that, this could be the best bike for you. Plus, you won’t find it difficult to assemble it yourself. The VIG BODY bike is mainly for anyone who wants to get an exercise bike without spending a fortune.